All signs point to…
2013–is this your lucky year, or what? No one knows for certain, of course, but it's fun to peek into the crystal ball, and–as per our annual tradition–to consult the Orbital Oracle, aka the Magic 8-Ball.
The Magic 8-ball is one of the most powerful ways to connect with our future available to humankind. It allows us to view the world from a 360-degree perspective, to peer into our futures via the watery portal at the top. Aside from its mystical influences, it infuses our lives with vitality, invokes our intuitive abilities, and invites us to imagine the vast possibilities for creating peace on earth and perfect manuscripts, oh tidings of comfort and joy.
Magic 8-ball = a fun party game. The rules, they are simple:
- DO address the Magic 8-Ball with all due respect ("Oh Magic 8-Ball…" or something similar).
- DO sk Yes/No questions. (No long-winded questions/answers, sorry! That's not how the Magic 8-Ball rolls.)
- DO concentrate as you click on the "post comment" button.
- DO ask as many questions as you'd like, but enter them as separate comments.
- DON'T be deterred if the Magic 8-Ball tells you to ASK AGAIN LATER. Persist & prevail!
- While you're waiting for the Magic 8-Ball's 2013 predictions take a quick glance in the rear view mirror. What did you ask the Magic 8-Ball on New Year's Eve 2011, and how accurate were its answers?
- DON'T take the Magic 8-Ball's answers too seriously. It's a party game, not Gospel truth.
What's in the cards for us this coming year? You ask, the 8-Ball answers.