1. I never dreamed I’d live so close to the ocean, but I’ve always felt its pull.
2. If Nature is a magician, I’ve fallen under her spell.
3. I can’t explain this #NanaLove any more than I can count the stars.
4. Happy is my default setting.
5. “Your home should rise up to greet you,” says Nate Berkus, “And at the end of the day, it should ground you in a sense of peace.” I’m not an interior decorator by any means, but I think my home is comfortable and welcoming.
Day 6 of Susannah Conway’s #AugustBreak2015 photography challenge. The phrase of the day is 5 Facts about Me. Ask me again tomorrow, and I’d probably create a wholly different collage. Maybe I’d adjust the zoom lens, crop the pictures a little tighter. But this is pretty decent selfie, for a first attempt.